Most of you have received your invitations by now, so I figured it was safe to post it online. :) Sorry for the blurring, I had to blur out last names and location for internet safety or whatever. And to prevent wedding crashers. We hope you like them, and will come to our reception, because if you don't, we will definitely take it personally and cry ourselves to sleep every night wondering why you hate us too much to come to our reception. Just kidding.
Anyways, we're very excited about how the invitations turned out, and extremely excited that there are only 10 more days of school and then finals. 17 days total. Which is a tad bit insane if you ask me, but I'm very very very happy about that. Jesse gets to move into our new place in 18 days, which is also exciting. Speaking of which, we need a dresser, so if you have one we can take off your hands please let us know. We will pay you in gratitude and/or money.
It's been a great weekend, and hopefully the rest of school goes by quickly. I am currently in class, so obviously I have mentally checked out already...
PS--33 days.

No comments:
Post a Comment