Friday, April 6, 2012

umm...29 days.

So I wanted to brag about my ring some more. So what.

First off, still in love with my ring, and I took this picture with my phone in my car while I was waiting the 8,000 years until I could actually get onto the freeway. And it was randomly a really good picture, and also my ring is probably better than yours. Sorry.

Also, we're under a month until we get married. Holy moley! We have less than 2 weeks of school left total. I am very happy about these statistics. :) Jesse gets to move into our future apartment in less than a week as well. That should be fun. Of course, I won't be living there until after we get married, but it will still be nice to know that we have a place ready and waiting for us. More importantly, I will not have to pay for laundry again.

I am really, really excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment