Monday, April 23, 2012

bridalz





As you can see, our bridal/groomal pictures turned out fantastic. We are still 12 days until the wedding, but decided to take pictures on Saturday because the next few weeks are kind of crazy, and to do it on the actual day of would have taken a long time and been a little too stressful. I'm so glad we took them when we did because the weather was amazing! They came out beautifully.

We're also pretty much moved in to our apartment (except for some of my clothes, since I'm still crashing at the grandparents). I can't believe how lucky we got with this apartment! We are LOVING IT. I am hating having to leave every night, though. It seems so silly. 

This week we're both working full time, and then next Saturday we're getting married! It's so soon, I cannot believe it, but I am really really really excited. Just two bridal showers and several days of last-minute shopping to go...then it's the big day! I'm just excited and obviously incapable of saying anything besides "I'm excited." So I'm going to end this now. 

PS-Did I mention there's only 12 days?!

No comments:

Post a Comment