Wednesday, March 28, 2012

invitation goal: neutralized.

Guess what! Our invitations are out! I'm not putting a picture of them on here yet because it'd ruin the surprise. It's not actually that surprising, but still. I do what I want. Christian did a fantastic job on them and I pretty much love them, so be excited.

As a slight disclaimer, every aspect of the invitation-mailing process was done by Jesse and I alone, late at night, after hours of school, work, and homework. Additionally, I have no idea what I am doing with this wedding stuff, none. As a result, we were really tired and maybe doing invitations at that particular moment wasn't the best idea. So if your invitation has the address printed upside down, or if the return address says something weird like, "Isabelle and Missbach and Jesse and Wright," forgive me. Also, I tried to make return address labels on the computer, but it didn't really work. I was able to get salvage-able labels on some of them, but then we realized that I forgot to put Utah on them. And then I just didn't care enough to fix them. So...Pleasant Grove is in Utah, just FYI.

Also, I hand wrote out every single mailing address myself. This means that you have to forgive me for not being fancy, and also for possibly making some sort of mistake on your name. I don't think I did. But if I did, please do not hate me and still come to my wedding. Please.

So that's good, because now we're done until bridal/groomal pictures. :)

PS--38 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment