Thursday, March 8, 2012

58 days to go

Howdy. So I made this blog because Jesse and I are starting our lives together soon, and it felt weird to have a blog dedicated to myself. So now it's dedicated to both of us, or something. Who knows, really.

Anyhow, I guess I'll tell you what's going on, because that is what blogs are for, which I know because I am a secret genius. But yeah, we're doing pretty dang well on the engagement stuff. We've got all of our rings (which will debut at a later date, and which I am ridiculously proud of), we've taken engagement pictures...


Clearly, they came out fabulously, and are currently in the hands of our ridiculously talented graphic designer, Christian Riggs, to become invitations. Also, he is my uncle. 

We had a good time registering...the links are right there to the upper right under "Awesome Things." 

The reception is in my mother's hands. So I'm just "not worrying" about it...hahahaha. The honeymoon (which is a weeklong stay in a cabin in Colorado) has the deposit down. 

Now, we're apartment searching. Which is harder than you might think. Handily, I am a pro at the internets and we've got like 85 ones to look at now, haha. Family and friends are helping out with suggestions as well. Family and friends kind of help out with everything, actually, it's awesome.

I'm going to post another entry because this one post is getting really long and boring. If you made it to the end, 1,000 Stanley nickels to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment