Saturday, March 10, 2012

apartment mission: complete.

This is just a quick update on the apartment we found! Some of my awesome, awesome family members let us know they had a basement apartment they would rent out to family. We went to check it out, kind of not super sure what we wanted to do and disappointed because the apartment we'd wanted sold right out from under us. So, it was pretty crazy when we walked into this super nice apartment for a really, really, really good price. And immediately said we wanted it. And we both are just so surprised and so grateful...things like this always make me feel almost a little guilty, because I don't deserve it. But we got it. I feel like someone's maybe trying to tell us something, like that we should get married. We are, you invisible voice. We are.

Also, you should've seen the way Jesse's eyes lit up when we learned there is a washer and dryer in the apartment. He praised those appliances in reverential tones all the way home. I think having a washer and dryer in the apartment may have actualized his life long dreams. Good thing that pressure isn't on me! Just kidding. I think.

Anyways, I'm supposed to be doing homework, but I'm just feeling so grateful that I wanted to share the joy. Wow. Just...wow.

*this post sponsored by facebook, who made this really really great event possible. hey, God works in mysterious ways, and apparently uses facebook now.*

No comments:

Post a Comment