Wednesday, January 30, 2013

i just barely remembered i have a blog

Heyyy there! So, until about 30 seconds ago, I forgot that I have a blog. Then I remembered, and here we are.

I had to review when the last time I wrote was. And remember in November, when I said it got "really cold," and then I said it hadn't gotten below 20 yet? Hahahaha. Yeah, it got down to like -10 a few weeks ago. It's only been warmer lately because it's been snowing 8 billion inches each day. I have to dig my car out of an igloo every morning. I do not like this winter. I do not like it, Sam I Am. The snow doesn't like me either--it attacked me a few days ago and my car slid into a barrier wall trying to get on the freeway. Don't worry, it's all good, but now the snow and I are in a fight, and we are sooo never ever ever getting back together. Like, ever. [in case you missed it, that was a Taylor Swift reference, from my favorite song!!! and if you missed that, that is sarcasm. Dripping sarcasm.] Also, it's clearly past my bedtime.

Anyways, we had a great Christmas, mostly. I mean, my mom fell down the stairs on Christmas eve, but she ended up being mostly okay. I got some great presents, including an exercise bike, an iPad mini, sheets, knives, and some other great stuff. We had a good time with my family and a great time in Tillamook. Here's some pictures:

My bike!

Octopus Tree

Cool cavey tree thing. 

I'm a weirdo.

Fake waterfall shooting out of my head.

Cute husband.

 Bear.

Weirdo.

Oregon Coast

Moar husband

Cute husband and weirdo. 

My birthday was good too...we just relaxed and went out to dinner and a movie. But I'm 22 now! I don't know what happens at 22 yet. Hopefully I graduate from college. Speaking of which, 3 more months...

1 comment:

  1. Please reference the following link to find out EXACTLY what happens when you're 22. (Intentional T. Swift reference)

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgFeZr5ptV8

    ReplyDelete