Tuesday, December 4, 2012

the long-awaited post in which I actually say something

Well! I've been promising to tell you about Thanksgiving and Christmas decorating. So I will, Because I Care. Thanksgiving was great, really. I never thought I'd marry someone who enjoys being without electricity and plumbing, but then I did, and it wasn't even that awful. I love Jesse's family, and so it's always fun to spend time with them. They shot an elk, which is currently in our freezer. Well, part of him, our freezer is not that big and elk are. That big, I mean. They are big. That's what I'm trying to say.

Did I mention it's the last 2 weeks of school and I left my brain in the freezer with the elk? I think it's happy there. Meanwhile, instead of using this time in the morning to do homework because one of my classes is canceled, I'm using it to write this blog. Well, I tried to do homework. I did, really, but I failed.

Let's talk about something more fun, like....CHRISTMAS TIME! We decorated.







As you can see, we had a great time decorating. I can't wait for finals to be over and to enjoy the season with my very best friend. I'm super excited for our first Christmas together. Everything is better now that we're married, and I usually love Christmas, so by the transitive property, Christmas will be even better than it ever has been before! We're staying here to hang out with my family until the 26th, and then we're going up to visit Jesse's. It's the best of both worlds, and not like Hannah Montana says, like the real way that phrased used to be used.

We also went to the Killers concert on Friday. It was so fun, I can't even tell you. They were fantastic live and I'm so glad we got to see them. I really hope they do another album so we can see them again, it was such a fun show!





Overall, things are good! Pray for us during this last week of school and finals.




No comments:

Post a Comment