Tuesday, September 25, 2012

too cool for school

Look! I'm actually posting. Take that, all the people who say I never update this blog.

I haven't updated it recently because we've been very busy because we are in school. However, it's been a month and...I don't even hate it yet. It actually hasn't been that bad. My schedule isn't as crazy as usual, and I have 3 psych classes, so that's nice. I am actually somewhat interested some of the time, which is really saying something. I am usually only interested in my husband and Harry Potter.

Being married makes school easier, too, because I'm not trying to frantically finish as fast as I can so I can see Jesse, and for probably a few other reasons. We have a MUCH nicer apartment, with far less noise and distractions, a more stable/happy everyday routine, and I'm a lot happier than I've ever been.  I find myself not struggling so much with procrastination and the burning, boiling hatred that usually happens whenever I try to do homework. Still procrastinating, though, which is why I'm writing this blog...oh well!

I don't want to jinx it though, because it's only been a month. But if this semester continues to be not so bad, I might actually try to go to graduate school. Who knows. Crazier things have happened, because Jesse and I got married, and NO ONE saw that coming. No one. Except God, I mean, but no one else, because this is nuts. Absolutely nuts.

It's really great, though. I honestly never expected things to happen the way they did, but I'm so glad they have. We are still having good times through our school woes, work, and the suckage of BYU football. I'm kinda lovin' life right now.

We'll keep the thought of graduate school on our minds and see what happens...in the meantime, hello studying for the GRE!

No comments:

Post a Comment