Saturday, July 21, 2012

i have 5 minutes

Well. I am sitting here waiting for A. My husband to get up and B. My bread to rise, and also so that I don't have to do my homework. I am a way better blogger when I have homework. But you heard right. I make dinner almost every night and I make bread once a week and I'm not even half bad at it. Who knew marriage would be so perfect for me.

It really is, though. I was built for marriage. I know lots of people struggle with it, but honestly, we don't. We both absolutely love it. There wasn't any adjustment period, and we still aren't sick of each other, although we have seen each other or talked almost every day of the past year and a half, and now we live together. We just really love it, it's awesome.

Today we're going to see The Dark Knight Rises in IMAX! I am so excited because leaving our house for anything besides work or grocery shopping is not common for us, and doing an activity that costs money is even less common. It's been quite a bit since we paid more than $5 for a movie. I'm pumped..

My bread is done rising, so here I go! I hope this blog post is sufficient. If it isn't, just think mean thoughts about me but don't tell me. I will know.

No comments:

Post a Comment