Sunday, April 20, 2014

confessions...

So, one of the reasons I like reading other peoples' blogs is that the things they think make me feel less alone. Like, hey, I'm not the only one that thinks/does that! I especially love my friends' baby/pregnancy stories, because for some reason I'm pretty afraid of actually HAVING a baby, and the fact that they did it and survived makes me feel like I might be okay.

Anyways. So I thought I would give back and confess some weird stuff about me. There isn't much new in our lives, just desperately trying to find Jesse a job for next year (his current school is unable to hire their interns). So, without further ado, here are my confessions...

  1. I'm really afraid of driving. I just don't understand how that little white line keeps people from hitting each other on a daily basis. For this reason, I cannot drive stick either...to my husband's eternal chagrin. 
  2. I have a HUGE guilt problem. My brain guilt trips me about literally everything. When I go to sleep, my mind plays this really fun game of, "Let's relive all the stupid/embarrassing/bad things you did today! Look at all the people you probably hurt and/or secretly hate you." It's a problem. 
  3. I have never really felt beautiful, even though in theory I am conventionally attractive.  What you look like on the outside has little to do with what you feel on the inside. 
  4. Today I accidentally elbowed my uncle in the head trying to escape an imaginary spider. 
  5. Cooking is MY FAVORITE. I want to have all the kitchen gadgets, all of them. I don't always want to make dinner, but baking is basically my favorite hobby. I am so glad the doctors decided I'm not allergic to gluten after all. 
That's all for today. Just know that whatever your weird things are, I guarantee you are not alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment