Sunday, June 17, 2012

"new" car!

Last night, we bought a 2003 Hyundai Elantra! 
It looks pretty much like the above, except it's a slightly darker metallic red...and that whole back part is   pretty banged up. But because of the cosmetic damage, we got it for $1,400!  It seems totally sound mechanically, so we can only hope. It also has black leather seats, a stereo system, and a sunroof :) So I'm lovin' it. 
also...it's an automatic ;)

Also now I'm not being grumpy and stressed about learning to drive stick. I am...maybe not the best at learning car things. It's my genetic blondeness, I'm pretty sure. 

That's essentially our only news. But I'm excited and sharing it with you, Because I Care. 


1 comment:

  1. Oh no! I just checked out your blog and your car is RED! I have an aversion to red cars. No wonder you are having car troubles...

    ReplyDelete